Inspur Jingang PT3235 is a 15” reinforced portable computer that has strong visual effects and a high-capacity lithium battery.
Jingang product series comprise computer, server, embedded terminal and storage equipment. The ruggedness levels include initial rugged, rugged and fully rugged levels; the product forms include portable, rack, carry-on, handheld and tablet; the product has a special structure with resistance to vibration and impacts and also electromagnetic compatibility. It is also flexibly scalable and conveniently maintainable, adapts to various rough and vile environments and conforms to national military standards. It can be extensively applied in the fixed and mobile computation platform of the military, armed police and public security sectors as well as field operating environment.
- Running on Windows2000, XP and 7 operating systems.
- Configured with 120G electronic disk for higher stability and speed.
- Can be connected to DVD drive with USB interface.
- Have aerial plug; stable and reliable.
- Intel Core 2 SP9300 dual-core processor, main frequency 2.26GHz.
- 2GB memory; can be expanded to 4GB at the maximum
- At least 120GB electronic disk.
- 15” 1024×768 screen; integrated graphical card; 352MB video memory at the maximum.
- External DVD drive.
- Size: 342mm×288mm×68mm(W×D×H) (excluding foot pad, aerial plug and handle).
- Support Windows 2000, Windows XP(32 bit) and Windows 7.
- Working temperature: -25℃～+55℃